Week 2 Predictions
Posted By:The Top Fan Tags:
|Share on Twitter|
The college football season got off to a predictable start a week ago by being unpredictable. I was way, way off on a few games, but still picked correctly in 11 of 15. Here are my predictions for week 2...(Hint: East Carolina better get their dancing in before Saturday)
West Virginia at East Carolina - East Carolina may show up Saturday and beat West Virginia at home in Greenville, NC. - but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. The upset of Virginia Tech was surprising, but the fun will end there. The Mountaineers will be focused and prepared, and will move to 2-0....WVU, 35-20.
Georgia Tech at Boston College - I don't know who will win, but I know GT's new uniforms are as bad as the ACC is right now - good Lord! Paul Johnson's option should be shown in it's entirety this weekend...GT, 27-26
Cal at Washington State - The Bears are off to a nice start, I'll take the momentum. If Cal gets hot, there will be a serious batle for the state title of California...Cal, 35-13.
Miami at Florida - This game is the last thing the ACC needs. Tebow and company in the Swamp will have a field day against their in-state rival....but, ahhh, wait!! College football is a strange thing, and dont be surprised if this is the upset special of 2008 and the 'Canes surprise the Gators...UF, 30-21.
Oregon State at Penn State - The Beavers took one on the chin last week, and now must travel across the nation to Pennsylvania. Look for the Lions to make quick work of them...PSU, 30-14.
Ole Miss at Wake Forest - Finally, a game that the ACC should look forward to winning. Wake is for real, and Ole Miss will most-likely have a long afternoon on its' hands....WFU, 35-17.
Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, and VT will all win big over way over-matched teams...
|Share on Twitter|
Latest Forum Posts
- Who Goes Down? Part I
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 9)
- Mid-Season Look
- Pickem Updated
- (UPSET 8)
- Welp, Clemson lost
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 7)
- Note About Pick-Em
- My Heisman Ballot
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 6)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 5)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 4)
- 2017 CFB Predictions: ACC
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 3)
- 10 Things - Week 2
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 2)
- 10 Things - week 1
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 1)
- Pro Wrestling Anyone?
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Pac-12
- Most Hated Player
- Your Playoff 4
- Favorite Player
- 2017 CFB Predictions: Big 12
- 2017 CFB Predictions: The Playoffs
- 2017 CFB Predictions: SEC
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Big Ten
- UPDATE: Pickem is ready to go!
- New Season, New Management
- Congrats, Hessian!
- Week 13 lookahead: Count on a major upset on rivalry weekend
- Chip Kelly considers offers from Florida, UCLA; turns down Tennessee
- USA TODAY Sports college football staff picks for Week 13
- AAC commissioner angry College Football Playoff committee isn't respecting Central Florida
- College football Playoff rankings reaction: What we know with two weeks of games left