Weekend 3 Predictions
Posted By:The Top Fan Tags:
|Share on Twitter|
Week 3 Predictions
Cal at Maryland - Can the ACC carry the momentum into this matchup? In a wonderland, it is an idea. In reality, not so much. I have a hard time seeing Maryland win this game...Cal, 30-20.
Nevada at Missouri - The Wolfpack of Nevada are a nice mid-level oppponent to schedule, but Mizzou will make this an easy win...UM, 40-10.
NC State at Clemson - Clemson wins big. Ya know why? No one gives a crap about this game!....CU, 50-10.
Auburn at Mississippi State - I have to go with Auburn. The Tigers seem to always find a way to win. Plus, MSU sucks.....AU, 31-14.
Georgia at South Carolina - The Cocks always play Georgia tough early in the year. But, Georgia has too much on the line right now to let the Ole' Ball Sac intervene...UGA, 30-20.
Michigan at Notre Dame - Rich Rod having a tougher time than he thought. This game was alamost forgotten about behind USC-Ohio State...ND 21-20 (dont know why)
Penn State at Syracuse - Nittany Lions roll mainly because Syracuse has become the laughing stock of college football....PSU, 40-17.
Arkansas at Texas - Hurricane
UCLA at BYU - I think UCLA has a good thing going with Neuheisel, UCLA alum, as new coach. But a big first road trip is tough. I will enjoy watching this game....UCLA (but barely), 30-27.
Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech - GT is looking sharp under Paul Johnson. But they are relatively untested, as well...VT, 20-17.
Oklahoma at Washington - The Sooners hava a ton to lose here while the Huskies do not. Let's not forget that UW is the team that got screwed in the whole referee scandal a week back! Go Huskies...UW, 31-28.
Ohio State at USC - Everyone is making it out like OSU has no chance with Chris Wells out...But the Buckeyes, if for real, can play a 4=quarter game and see what happens...if they cant push it 4-quarters, then......USC, 40-17.
|Share on Twitter|
Latest Forum Posts
- Some Thoughts Heading Into the New Year
- URGENT Note About Pick-em
- Who Goes Down? Part I
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 9)
- Mid-Season Look
- Pickem Updated
- (UPSET 8)
- Welp, Clemson lost
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 7)
- Note About Pick-Em
- My Heisman Ballot
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 6)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 5)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 4)
- 2017 CFB Predictions: ACC
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 3)
- 10 Things - Week 2
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 2)
- 10 Things - week 1
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 1)
- Pro Wrestling Anyone?
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Pac-12
- Most Hated Player
- Your Playoff 4
- Favorite Player
- 2017 CFB Predictions: Big 12
- 2017 CFB Predictions: The Playoffs
- 2017 CFB Predictions: SEC
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Big Ten
- UPDATE: Pickem is ready to go!
You Pick 'Em
Pick 'Em is currently closed for this week.
- Ole Miss publishes its written appeal to the NCAA, still awaits COI response
- Kevin Cosgrove named New Mexico acting coach during Bob Davie's suspension
- John Engler praises Mark Dantonio as 'honorable' as contract extended
- Ohio State raises pay for college football assistants to more than $7 million
- Michigan football reportedly expected to hire Jim McElwain