Thanks For Another Great Season!
Posted By:Brett Haynes - Greenville, SC Tags:
|Share on Twitter|
2012 was the sixth season on Fans25.com. I just wanted to send out a thank you to all of the folks who read and/or participate on this site. We had another great year here on Fans25 - our sixth season since we first gave this a stab back in 2006 - and I am still glad that I decided to start this up many moons ago. I hope that everyone will continue to post in the forum throughout the offseason, discussing other sports, as well as the little tidbits of college football news that happen through the months from now until August. Signing Day is coming up on February 6th, and spring practices take place in March, but after that I really hope to keep the chatter going - as we have in past years - with talk of the NFL playoffs, college basketball, the NBA, golf, the College World Series, MLB baseball and anything else sports related!
Again, as we move into the much slower offseason, thanks to everyone for being a part of the site. It is truly appreciated and I look forward to the future and a great 2013 season!
|Share on Twitter|
Latest Forum Posts
- Some Thoughts Heading Into the New Year
- URGENT Note About Pick-em
- Who Goes Down? Part I
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 9)
- Mid-Season Look
- Pickem Updated
- (UPSET 8)
- Welp, Clemson lost
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 7)
- Note About Pick-Em
- My Heisman Ballot
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 6)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 5)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 4)
- 2017 CFB Predictions: ACC
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 3)
- 10 Things - Week 2
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 2)
- 10 Things - week 1
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 1)
- Pro Wrestling Anyone?
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Pac-12
- Most Hated Player
- Your Playoff 4
- Favorite Player
- 2017 CFB Predictions: Big 12
- 2017 CFB Predictions: The Playoffs
- 2017 CFB Predictions: SEC
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Big Ten
- UPDATE: Pickem is ready to go!
You Pick 'Em
Pick 'Em is currently closed for this week.
- Ole Miss publishes its written appeal to the NCAA, still awaits COI response
- Kevin Cosgrove named New Mexico acting coach during Bob Davie's suspension
- John Engler praises Mark Dantonio as 'honorable' as contract extended
- Ohio State raises pay for college football assistants to more than $7 million
- Michigan football reportedly expected to hire Jim McElwain