The Top Fan's Top 25 - Week Five
Posted By:Brett Haynes - Greenville, SC Tags:
|Share on Twitter|
Alabama - again - holds on to the top spot in the college football world. LSU slips, Oklahoma and Stanford roll on...
1. Alabama (4-0) - The Tide took care of Ole Miss slow and easy, 25-0, to remain on top of the SEC West and the national scene. This win, paired with an LSU loss, makes for a very positive Saturday in Tuscaloosa.
2. Oregon (4-0) - Oregon defeated always average Cal 55-16 to remain unbeaten. I am big on Oregon, but it sure is hard not to put Clemson or Ohio State at number two.
3. Ohio State (5-0) - Good grief, thank the Lord for 2014 because there are too many teams at the top. A huge win for OSU over Wisconsin....
4. Clemson (4-0) - A 56-7 drubbing of Wake Forest sees Clemson stay unbeaten. A win over Wake doesn't say much, but it boosts Boyd's numbers and keeps CU in the driver's seat until a showdown with FSU in three weeks.
5. Stanford (4-0) - The Cardinal dismantled Washington State 55-17 to remain firmly in the national title hunt. Junior QB Kevin Hogan had 3 TDs and 286 yards in the win.
6. Florida State (4-0) - Boston College sucks, FSU beat them by two TDs on the road. Make what you want of that. When QB Winston goes to Clemson in three weeks, he will see what is up...
7. Louisville (4-0) - The Cardinals move up a spot as LSU loses to Georgia. UL will finish in the top five if they win their bowl game.
8. Texas A&M (4-1) - The Aggies went to Arkansas and won by a couple of scores. This team is a legit top 15 team.
9. Georgia (3-1) - With a big win Over LSU it would be nice to move UGA up a few spots, but it is so crowded at the top that a #9 ranking is the best I can do for now...
10. South Carolina (3-1) - The Gamecocks get in this Top10 with a road win over UCF. It was't pretty, but the Knights were geared up for this game and USC still prevailed...
11. LSU (3-1)
12. UCLA (3-0)
13. Michigan (4-0)
14. Miami (4-0)
15. Oklahoma (4-0)
16. Northwestern (4-0)
17. Washington (4-0)
18. Baylor (3-0)
19. Texas Tech (4-0)
20. Florida (3-1)
21. Maryland (4-0)
22. Houston (4-0)
23. Fresno State (4-0)
24. Missouri (4-0)
25. tie - Arizona State (3-1)
25. tie - Oregon State (4-1)
11. story in progress.....
|Share on Twitter|
Latest Forum Posts
- Some Thoughts Heading Into the New Year
- URGENT Note About Pick-em
- Who Goes Down? Part I
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 9)
- Mid-Season Look
- Pickem Updated
- (UPSET 8)
- Welp, Clemson lost
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 7)
- Note About Pick-Em
- My Heisman Ballot
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 6)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 5)
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 4)
- 2017 CFB Predictions: ACC
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 3)
- 10 Things - Week 2
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 2)
- 10 Things - week 1
- Upset Pick Contest (Week 1)
- Pro Wrestling Anyone?
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Pac-12
- Most Hated Player
- Your Playoff 4
- Favorite Player
- 2017 CFB Predictions: Big 12
- 2017 CFB Predictions: The Playoffs
- 2017 CFB Predictions: SEC
- CFB Playoff Predictions: Big Ten
- UPDATE: Pickem is ready to go!
You Pick 'Em
Pick 'Em is currently closed for this week.
- How long will Saban coach? Will recruiters target his age? Ready for Clemson-Alabama 4?
- Police say Tyler Hilinski used Washington State teammate's rifle in suicide
- Kelly adds 3 assistants, retains 4 on UCLA coaching staff
- Maryland hires former LSU offensive coordinator Matt Canada
- Florida allows 4 suspended players to rejoin team activities