Upset Pick Contest (Week 13) posted November 25, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

Wow, lots of points last week! Sorry I'm late getting this back fired up. There are five of us REALLY in the heat of things right now, but if you're outside that group, you can still get back in it, especially with next week being Conference Championship weekend, which in these parts is the time of the Riverboat Gambler option.

14 points - Spiffy

12 points - Me

11 points - HuskerFaithful, Go Utes, Brabel

6 points - CornHuskers, Dasyboja

5 points - Prozach

3 points - BigK3, Top

The rules are simple. Obviously you can only pick the underdog; I use Yahoo for my spreads. An underdog by 3 1/2 points or less is worth 1 point if they win, 4-8 points is worth 2, and 8 1/2 or more is worth 3.

Give me NC State over North Carolina for 3.

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

I will take Minnesota over Wisconsin for 3. I don't have a chance to win it again this year, but we need this to happen (and for us to beat Iowa) in order to make the CCG. So what the hell.

Discussion Person

Huskerfaithful

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

Illinois over northwestern for 3...

Discussion Person

GO UTES!!

Salt Lake City, UT

Fanatic

Utah over Colorado for 3.

GO UTES!!

Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

I wanted to pick Washington St, but I forgot they play today and have already started.  They're down by two touchdowns, but I'll still take em if that's allowed.

Otherwise gimme Miss St over Ole Miss for 3

Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

On second thought, the Cougars would've only been worth two points.  I like the three pointers, so I'll stick with the Bulldogs.

Discussion Person

californiasgold

China,

Fanatic

GO UTES!

Discussion Person

Brabel24

Washington, UT

I'll take the Utes over Colorado for 3!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.