The NATTY: Clemson vs Alabama posted January 11, 2017 at 7:50 AM
Discussion Person

TheTopFan

Greenville, SC

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

Who does everyone have?

I can't believe I am saying this, but I really think Clemson has a good chance. The vibe seems to be good, and I like the way we are playing on both sides of the ball right now...

It is Nick saban and the Tide, though - it's going to be very tough!!

Clemson, 36-31

Discussion Person

IB1989

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Fanatic

I'll say it now. Clemson will beat Alabama. Being an Auburn fan has nothing to do with my expectations for this game. Clemson is very fiery and hungry bunch right now. Truth be told, it's overdue. I think Clemson had the best team in the country last year. So, Clemson fans, I can tell you that you've got a damn good football team. I mean no disrespect to Alabama. That defense is fantastic. I don't hate Bama and this isn't a knock on them at all - I just think this Clemson team is like a pack of wild dogs right now.

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

I liked Clemson an awful lot for last year's game, and I ended up being wrong. I'm still going to take my Tigers by a score of 35-24.

Discussion Person

zqglass

Boone, NC

Fanatic

Congrats gentlemen! Way to do the acc proud! Acc Atlantic: best division in college football. (Go deacs!)

Discussion Person

Prozach

Bellingham, WA

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

Was busy this year with my last year of college but congrats Top and all the other Clemson folks here. Was rooting for you all the way.

Discussion Person

gatormike

orlando, FL

Fanatic

Congrats to Clemson!!! WOW! THAT'S what it takes to bearta Bama. Takes everything you have for ALL 60 minutes, all the way to the last second. When Bama loses they do it with real pride and nothing to be ashamed of at all. They never get beat bad. It took every last second , for Clemson to put them away.     Grerat Fu*%#NG Job Clemson!!!!!!              May they meet again for a decisive 2 out of 3 some day.        Clemson did it, you put away Urban Meyer with a shutout and then Saban for the Belt. AWOSOME!!!     I think yall beat Jimbo this season as well.....

Discussion Person

John_M-01

Houston, TX

Fanatic

So is Clemson "Clemsoning" NOW?  I didn't pick Clemson to win tonight, but I certainly wanted them to.  Nothing feels better than reversing conventional thinking or finally getting over the hump.  Their resolve was incredible.  There's no tomorrow, so go hard today.  That's what Clemson did.  I've grown fond of Clemson the past few years.  Just fun to watch and follow.  It almost felt like the 1981 Clemson Tigers gave a spirited talk to the 2016 Clemson Tigers, and the Clemson Tigers got it done.  And so I am proud for [Clemson] Tiger Nation to finally dethrone Alabama and be atop the college football mountain.  I saw most of the game, but it was a great game and a great way to wrap up a wacky season of college football.

Only sad thing now is... no more meaningful college football until this August or this September.  :(

Discussion Person

danceswithbeers2010

Charleston, SC

Fanatic

Just burned my Clemson diploma.  Been saving it for something like this.  Dabo Swinneys references to God have turned another Christian away.  He's a bad, bad person and should leave God out of his "preaching".  Clemson has a great team, but Swinney needs to leave my god out of this because a lot of people don't want to be associated with his God.  

Discussion Person

HuskerChamp1

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

Big 'ole congrats to Clemson, dethroning Saban is no easy feat.

And I personally loved Dabo's interview (And I'm agnostic) Didn't think he was overbearing at all about God. Think he preached more about love than he did God, which in all honesty the world seems pretty void of anymore 

Discussion Person

HuskerChamp1

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

Big 'ole congrats to Clemson, dethroning Saban is no easy feat.

And I personally loved Dabo's interview (And I'm agnostic) Didn't think he was overbearing at all about God. Think he preached more about love than he did God, which in all honesty the world seems pretty void of anymore 

Discussion Person

crimson carnage

Demopolis, AL

Fanatic

Congrats to the Clemson fans. What a great game!!!

The best team won the game. 

Discussion Person

TheTopFan

Greenville, SC

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I cant talk today. My voice is gone.

Discussion Person

SkullandBones

Firth, NE

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

It wasn't easy, but I won the game for Clemson.  Everytime I switched over to watch the game Alabama was picking up yards in huge chunks..so I quit watching and ya'll won.  You're welcome.

Seriously though, congrats Tigers!  Enjoy and savor it.  Trust me, as a lifelong Husker fan these moments can be fleeting.  So enjoy the off season as College football's National Champions! I'll also give some love to the NCAA..they actually got it f$%^&*ing right this year.  The two best teams in the country played for all the marbles in an epic game.  So, to the Tigers and the Tide..cheers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.