Upset Pick Contest (Week 6) posted October 11, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

No change AGAIN in the scoreboard from last week, unless I missed someone.

Spiff – 5

JTimm – 4

CornHuskers – 4

HuskerFaithful – 2

GoUtes – 1

Obviously you can only pick the underdog; I use Yahoo.com for my spread. An underdog by 3 1/2 points or less is worth 1 point if they win, 4-8 points is worth 2, and 8 1/2 or more is worth 3. 

CornHuskers is taking LSU for 2. 

Give me West Virginia over TCU for 3.

Discussion Person

Dasyboja

Industry, PA

Fanatic

i see the LSU/FL games as 2.5 point spread.

i will take Florida State for 1

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

The LSU/Florida game opened at 5, it is currently sitting at 2.5 at least according to the vegas site. 

I am looking for two points, so if that is an issue, I will take Utah over Stanford for 2. Currently sitting at 5.5.

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

The way we've always done it - and it usually doesn't matter - is that you get whatever the line was when you picked. I fully believe that the line was at least 4 when you saw it because it has been steady changing on that game. 

As of now, if you take LSU, it's a 1-point game, but CornHusker gets it at 2 points. Sorry for the confusion, but the lines usually behave better than that ha ha

Discussion Person

Huskerfaithful

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

Im going homer....Huskers over the Badgers...for 3

Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

Gimme Utah over Stanford for 2 points.  I was shocked to find that the undefeated, ranked home team is a four point underdog so I've got to take them.

Discussion Person

GO UTES!!

Salt Lake City, UT

Fanatic

I will take Utah also.

GO UTES!!

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

Again, just in case I don't make it back before close, I will take Texas over OU for 2 points.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.