Who Goes Down? Part I posted November 10, 2017 at 3:29 PM
Discussion Person

Dasyboja

Industry, PA

Fanatic

Only five undefeateds left... the situation is this: your loved one gets whacked unless you pick the the undefeated team that loses this week. SO, what's it gonna be? Who you got? You only can choose one:

(rankings are my own)

[b]#1 Alabama[/b] vs #30 LSU
[b]#2 Georgia [/b] vs #28 South Carolina
[b]#7 Wisconsin[/b] @ #69 Indiana
[b]#10 UCF[/b] @ #38 SMU
[b]#15 Miami, FL[/b] @ #16 Virginia Tech

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

Obvious choice is Miami. They've been winning, but in far less flash and flair than everyone else. Not to mention that their opponent this week in Va Tech is closer to them in terms of talent compared to the other games. Bama and Georgia should roll. Georgia may start slow, but should run away in the end. Wisconsin will wear down Indiana, may be close, but shouldn't be. UCF, this one will be interesting as I am not sure how tough UCF has been tested. I would really have liked to have seen that Georgia Tech game. Either way, UCF "should" beat SMU.

Discussion Person

dolphan2k

Miami305[]_[], FL

Fanatic

Some one said MIAMI?! hahah!! I know its been years since ive been around these part of town!! But dolphan2k is alive and well repping the []_[] all day every day!

Big game tomorrow...time to take down them irish!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.