URGENT Note About Pick-em posted December 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

So our rules say that the winner of the Pick-em game would have to pick 11 of the 14 weeks, which would include this week. But since the Big 12 only has a championship game now, there are only 16 games total in all of FBS, and that includes lots of Sun Belt games. I'd prefer to just cut it off and declare winners now. What does the group think?

Discussion Person

Dasyboja

Industry, PA

Fanatic

what's your tie breaker, 'cause i read it that there is a tie at the top of the standings.

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

I'm not sure how to do one because it would require both of them to see the tiebreaker and have time to post it. So I was just going to name co-winners.

Discussion Person

matkillah

Greenwood, SC

Fanatic

I didn't realize I was tied for first until yesterday. I guess it's too late for a tiebreaker.

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

I have been checking every week lol. I was hoping to take the lead this week with conference championships, but I never saw any games posted. So what are we going to do? I noticed that it stated that the winner gets a actual size replica of their teams helmet, not sure if that was always there, but it sounds cool. The desktop trophy was cool too. 

2 time champ!! With the likes of clloyd, 92citadelgrad, and tandtwoodrum. I will be checking in periodically. 

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

For the record, if you wanted to do a tiebreaker of some sort, I am down with that. Seems weird that there would be two winners anyway. If you want to do something with the new years bowl games perhaps, just let me know. Like I said, I will be checking back in periodically. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.